Montessori Elementary Homeschool Blog - with documentation of our infant Montessori, toddler Montessori, and primary Montessori experiences; as well as preparation for the upcoming adolescent Montessori homeschool years.

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

AMI language and Dwyer - how they fit

The following blog post is not showing up in readers. I have now had several people contact me to suggest or request that I re-post it. I do not want to belabor the point, so this will be my last post on it ;)

The link to the blog post is: Dwyer and AMI Primary Language Album

Wednesday, I will have an elementary school day post up again. Yay!



Click her for a link to the Montessori Trails page correlating Dwyer with AMI with Pink/Blue/Green - aligned next to each other according to stages.

No comments:

Post a Comment